Blood and Stone
Often referred to as lizardmen or lizardfolk, sakkra are reptilian humanoids native to the marshes of the Dying Sea. A Sakkra’s exceptional immune system renders it highly resistant to all forms of disease while its thick, scaly hide serves as excellent protection.
A Race Divided
Something about how different the cultures of the Sakkra are, and where they are from and what they do.
Sakkra of both subraces are incredibly fierce warriors, trained from birth to fight. Sakkra never back down from a fight, and are incredibly loyal to their commanders and comrades. Both societies are heavily influenced by combat, and
physical tests govern most of their law adjudication.
Saurian Sakkra adopt names similar to that of their Dragonborn compatriots, while Chameleon Sakkra are named more traditionally.
- Saurian Names Hidaar, Urolin, Iorfas, Caluskan, Vyracys, Iriezyz, Thaxora, Oliann, Narbor, Jarquil, Baturim, Quellin.
- Chameleon Names Ushnee, Er-Nur, Seewesi, Neetos, Gilmah, Gislz, Drujos, Caedes, Haj-Dum, Reez’r, Im-Zish.
- Ability Scores: +1 Wisdom
- Size: Sakkra tend to range in height from about 5’8" to 6’2", and weigh about 180 to 240 lbs on average. Your size is Medium.
- Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet
- Languages: Common, Saurian
- Reptilian: You are considered a reptile for the purpose of effects that deal with creature type.
- Scaly Hide: The scales of your thick hide help deflect damage, your unarmored AC is 12 + dexterity modifier.
- Subrace: Pick either the Saurian or Chameleon subrace.
The Saurian Sakkra live
amongst the fierce Dragonborn as warriors, serving in their eternal war against the chromatic dragons above.
- Ability Score Increase: +2 Strength
- Thick Scales: Your scales are thicker and harder than other Sakkra, your natural armor provides you with an unarmored AC of 13 + your dexterity and a +1 bonus to your AC while wearing armor.
*DraconicVanguard:* You have resistance to fire damage.
The Chameleon Sakkra dwell in the narrow swamplands between the
elven kingdom and Stormherald.
- Ability Score Increase: +2 Dexterity.
- Polychromorphic Scales: Your scales can change color to match your surroundings. You gain proficiency in the stealth skill. Additionally, if you remain stationary for 1 minute, you may blend in to a location and make a stealth check even if that location is in plain sight.
- Aquatic: You can hold your breath for 15 minutes, and you have a swim speed equal to your speed.